Google Adwords also known as Google Ads is one of the advertising platforms owned by Google. This platform is used by the advertisers to position their ads in the Google products, and Google search results and to other thousands of websites participating in the Adwords programs. Being an advertiser you may choose to pay whenever someone clicks your ad or whenever one sees your ad.
On the other hand, SEO is all about getting better rankings in the search engine pages such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines. In order to achieve this, you need to ensure that your site is friendly towards search engines.
- Adwords is meant for Google sites and sites using Google Adsense on the other hand SEO is applicable for all kinds of search engines
- Adword traffic has to be paid while organic traffic is cost free
- Adword ads unusually appear on the top as well as bottom of the search results however when it is about SEO one has to work harder to be on the top of the search engine results
- Adwords allow you to calculate ROI easily while it is difficult with SEO as there are several factors playing the role in successful SEO campaign
- Adwords enable the users to target many keywords at the same time while SEO focuses on few keywords at a time
Which is better for marketing?
The main purpose of SEO is to take care of the internet marketing campaigns and help the sites get more traffic from the search engines via SEO. However, businesses expect immediate results and this is where Adwords serves them.
Adwords are perfect for new companies and startups that are willing to generate traffic quickly for the sales, finding new end users or even to test their products, website effectiveness and other components of the sales and marketing procedures.
Don’t forget SEO:
Though it is always a good idea to begin with Adwords, however SEO should be begun along with the social media and content marketing for the effective outcomes. These all tools are needed for long run success in the virtual web based world.
So which is better to be used, Adwords or SEO?
Straight forward answer to this question is, both. You may use Adwords to start getting the heavy traffic to your site and side by side work on SEO, social media campaigns and content marketing plans. In this way you will enjoy having organic traffic as well as visits from the social networks.
Conclusion: To conclude this discussion, it is stated that Adwords and SEO are not at all competitors to each other. Both of them are powerful tools of your arsenal of digital marketing. Use Adwords for fast traffic while SEO for sustainable and long term online success.
You may contact Business Trends for different Adwords and SEO packages in pakistan. Thes SEO packages in Pakistan have been designed considering customized requirements of the businesses. In addition to these SEO packages in Karachi, you will be served with website development in Karachi, and website hosting services in Karachi. Access their official site i.e. www.businesstrends.com.pk for more details.