The construction project is one of the stages of the design process, along with the conceptual and architectural designs and the engineering communications project.
A system of interrelated design documents developed on the basis of draft and architectural designs, ensures the implementation of the construction of structures.
The construction project is useful in the course of its discussion, development and approval. Many of the customer’s vague ideas become precisely formulated, substantiated and supported by technological solutions. Also, the construction project allows you to optimize the total costs of construction, competently break down the construction progress and budget into stages.
A working draft is that part of the design documentation that provides some, and sometimes very significant, savings in the budget for the entire construction. As a rule, the development of a working project gives a saving of about 10%, in some cases up to 15%.
The composition of a house construction project may include a number of positions:
- Constructive solutions – plan and sections of the foundation – floor plans and lintels – drawings of the required units – plan of ventilation ducts – plan and sections of roof structures – plans of other building elements For each section there is also a specification and necessary calculations, technical requirements.
- Internal water supply and sewerage
- Heat supply
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Power grids
- Electrical equipment
- Consolidated master plan with the application of all external networks
- Low-voltage networks (“Smart Home” system, access system, security, etc.)
- Consolidated estimate calculation it is worth noting that the construction project must necessarily be developed on the basis of an AGREED architectural or draft design.
- Detailed design – Structural solutions of individual units and structures, developed on the basis of a draft design. As many of you probably already know, a working project is necessary directly for the implementation of the construction of an individual residential house, cottage, bathhouse, etc. At the stage of development of a construction project,
- Construction Drawings – climatic features of the region – ground conditions of the construction site the purpose of the future structure features of the market of building materials and works as well as other important aspects, based on a comparison of possible options, they will make the most appropriate decision in terms of reliability, durability, aesthetics and economy.
Building Permit Markham approach the development of projects especially carefully, since mistakes during the construction phase can lead to irreparable consequences. You can’t build a house from pictures, no matter how beautiful they are. The construction project of the house, made on the basis of strict calculations, guarantees the unambiguous compliance of the building with the architectural concept and rational consumption of materials without a seven fold reserve “just in case”.
A well-designed construction project reduces construction lines and costs by up to 40%. Our employees not only have experience in working with documentation and calculations, but are also well acquainted directly with the construction process itself. We regularly go to field supervision, negotiate with contractors. If you need a construction project or have questions about the construction and sections of the project visit our official website – AcadiaDrafting.Ca